Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My first primer

If you've seen a YouTube video, you've heard of eyeshadow primer. I gaurantee it! Everyone who does YouTube videos pretty much has realized how amazing primer is and how much it helps to keep your shadows in place.

My very first one was Benefit's F.Y. Eye. It was amazing! It kept my shadow in place, was lightweight, and helped conceal some of the veins in the lids of my eyes.  I still have a TINY  bit left in a jar, and I use it sparingly. It is a very mousse like consistency and I typically use my ring finger to apply it to my lid. I'm not 100% why Benefit decided to discontinue this primer, but it was fantastic in it's day. I have recently been testing out a primer that is very simliar to this and I hope that it comes to be a product with the line that is testing it, because I'm sure it would be a big hit with F.Y. Eye loves all around.

What was your first primer? What are you using now? What is your favorite primer? Let me know! 

3 comments:

  1. I remember you got me hooked on this primer, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got a chance to try this primer! My first was UDPP, still love it but I have moved on to KVD in skin! I have also tried Too Faced but it was a bit too thin/watery for my liking. And I've tried the Sephora brand one but it's really sticky (good for glitters though!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dollie I wish they still had it!

    @ambersaurus I'm all over the KVD in skin right now. I have that and the smokey that I haven't really used yet. I need to get on the smokey and see how I like it! I really like my Foil Me for gglitters! :)

    ReplyDelete