Sunday, March 25, 2012

Get to know me...

I was tagged by Vanessa to do the get to know me tag. 

The Rules 
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs.
6. You legitimately have to tag.

All About Me! 
1. I am a licensed cosmetologist.
2. I have also worked in retail, fine jewelry sales, Human Resources, and as a Certified Pet Care Techinician in a doggie day care/kennel.
3. I love window shopping online. I will fill a cart up to an obscene amount and then never purchase it. :(
4. I have a really serious struggle with being too confident in myself and not being confident enough.
5. I want to be a trophy wife to my husband. legit.
6. I never went to a prom when I was in high school. Ugly duckling much?
7. I liveeeee for coloring hair and doing makeup.
8. I want to be successful enough to be able to travel wherever I want a 3-4 of times a year for a week or two.
9. I love to travel. I feel like it keeps me on my toes.
10. I am trying to eat more healthy. I want to keep my blood sugar in check so I have fun, not hospital visits.
11. I want to have children.


My answers to Vee's questions.1. What's your favorite eye shadow? I have a top five really: Bleeding Love from GDE, Glam Girl from GDE, Satin Taupe from MAC, Naked Lunch from MAC, and Angel Wings from GDE
2. Do you have siblings? What are their names? I have two. I only have ever met one of them, named Trish. The other I don't know. They are both half siblings via my sperm donor.
3. What is your favorite song? Little Piece of Heaven from Avenged Sevenfold
4. What is your favorite animal? dogs! 
5. What is one item you just can't get to work for you? bump its....they are beyond me!
6. What is one trend you just couldn't stand? ombre hair....
7. What is your favorite TV show? hmmm....probably Grey's Anatomy
8. If you could take a trip anywhere in the world, where would it be? Fiji...
9. What is your favorite nail polish? DS Radiance from OPI's Designer Series
10. Have you ever been to a concert? What was your favorite? Many....I would say all the Avenged Sevenfold shows I've been to and/or the Metallica show at Key Arena that I went to in 2008
11. What day is your birthday!? August. Long live leos!

I Tag:
Ronnie at Bows & Curtseys
Jacqueline at A Brilliant Brunette


Your questions:
1. What's your favorite perfume?
2. Did you complete college?
3. What has been your favorite vacation that you've ever taken?
4. What is your favorite type of Pizza?
5. What do you plan to do when you retire?
6. When was your first kiss?
7. Do you apply foundation first or eyeshadow?
8. Are you attending an IMATS in the coming year?
9. How many eyeshadows do you own?
10. Where do you want to live?
11. Do you have pets? What kind/Why not?

2 comments:

  1. Great read!
    Love your blog and I am your new follower :D
    Check out my blog and follow if you like it
    http://makeupandbeautytips-home.blogspot.com/

    Have a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know you had a blog! I'm slow and oblivious :D I'll do this soon! <3

    ReplyDelete